Friday, February 22, 2013

Be prepared to be AMAZED!

If you haven't heard about this story... be prepared to be amazed... 


When I first read this article a week ago, it didn't surprise me. I read in a survey/article {(Can't remember)} that the people most likely to return something that's not theirs are the one's who have the least {(a polite way to say lower income people like myself)}. Which in my mind translates to it's the people who brag about what they have, who drive the nice luxury cars, who live in the gated communities are more likely to keep the $20 that fell out of the person's pocket waiting in front of them. 

How ironic, right?

It's those without who know the value of a dollar. They know how far it can go and the importance it can have in someone's life. Mind you... I'm talking about 4 quarters! If your mortgage is short one penny, it's late. They'll charge you $50 for one little penny. That should be a crime.



Gotta love those banks! {(FYI-I hate you Bank of America)}

Just last week, I was at the mall with my mama and a woman standing at a T-Mobile booth was stuffing bills in her pocket and some of her returned change happened to hit the floor. I could have walked by, but I didn't. I told her. Not only that, when I told her I had to persistently try to get her attention, even my mom chimed in. We were both like, "ma'am, ma'am, ma'am?!!?!? You dropped some of your money."

Now background on myself if you've read any of my three blogs (lol). I'm unemployed. I would never steal from anyone, regardless of if you make $5/month or $5,000,000/month. I'm not entitled to anything anyone else owns, no more than they're entitled to mine. I'm a believer of karma, I don't put out what I don't want in return. 

Moral of the story... if someone steps in an elevator with you who drives a BMW... grab your purse. {(LMAO)}...

A Flat Planet Thought: If given a choice.... would you prefer to be born into wealth? Or do you appreciate the struggle? Just wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment